Bad parenting 101 ….your child craps his four year old pants 5 seconds after you get to the playground after walking a mile to get there..and you still stop and get ice cream because goddamit if he is going to ruin his brothers date night and they have an outdoor ordering and eating area
- jackdogstar said: Humiliating the kid by making him sit in his own filth is NEVER a good way to teach him. Four year olds sometimes have accidents. Bring a change of clothes. Or discreetly go home and change, and don’t make a big deal out of it.
- elizabethplaid said: i’m sorry, but that’s hilarious. but yes, ice cream is that important
- superslyskillzmcfly said: I don’t think that is bad parenting. One way to teach him not to do that would be to make him stay in the gross for a little while. Have you talked to his Dr. about this? I would loose my freaking mind if Evie did that all the time.
- wickedpissahyall likes this
- zengiraffe likes this
- acrazymomslife posted this