Stop stalking me every time I get on Facebook
I get it… You don’t approve if how I am living my life right now
I get it …you have advice from your life experience
I get it.. I am doing this poorly
I get it.. You miss me but I have all this shit going on
But you don’t get it that your constant judgement of me and constant advice I am not going to take is making me avoid you
Give me 5 minutes to breath
It’s now almost 645 in the morning and I am so excited I can’t sleep.
Got up … Rechecked my bag, made sure the stuff is ready in the fridge and am walking down to the local conscience store for a coffee.
I am taking a day trip with one of my best friends. A whole day with them and some of their friends I’ve never met.
Going somewhere I’ve never been, to hang with people I’ve never met. Normally this would make me terribly nervous. But not today :)
Some call me … Tim.
OMG OKAY THIS IS GOLD. The pallas cat at my local zoo apparently does this, and there’s a little sort of kid-level viewing window into its habitat, and the keeper in that area told me that the pallas cat likes to hide beneath the window. So when the kids press their faces up to the glass, searching the exhibit for the animal, the pallas cat suddenly pops up directly in front of their faces and scares the ever-loving shit out of them. Pallas cat: recreationally scares children. Tell your friends.
I AM FREAKING CRYIN’
IT GOT BETTER
Last scene from ep 3 season 4 of LOUIE on FX “So did the Fat Lady” Louis CK
I love half moon bay!!
Mom .. Lets make crazy faces
Happy Father’s Day dad,
Holy Moley have I missed you, I actually spoke with you this morning while I was cleaning the kitchen. My house is filled with your stuff but today when I turned around the giant bow I had up at your 70th birthday party jumped out at me and I suddenly couldn’t breathe I missed you so badly.
You’d be so proud of the boys. I know you always worried about Andrew and felt it wasn’t fair that he was different. But he is doing well dad, Will keeps him on his toes.
Speaking of Will, I’m really sorry you didn’t get to hang with him more. He is just like me as a kid, which in turn means he is a lot like you were. He seems to follow your edict of if you don’t ask and it hasn’t specifically been spoken about it must be ok… New rule, no standing on the island in the kitchen.
If I think hard enough I can hear the advice I so desperately want from you. While I don’t always like the answer I still can hear it. Don’t worry so much you’d tell me, things will happen how they are supposed to if you try your best… But don’t sit around and wait … Just do it..
So, happy Father’s Day to the first man i ever loved, I hope you and mom get a dance in tomorrow and a few laughs… And I really hope they serve Maryland crabs and beer in heaven for ya.
- The kittens have learned to knock over my drinking mug to drink the milk that’s in there. Yes, some folks drink coffee or tea all day. And while I do love my tea, I mostly drink milk. Stomach reasons. So now I’m using water bottles to put my milk in. Silly kittens.
- The kittens love to grab my…
1) Ireally like my job right now and my bosses seem to really live me, I am doing overtime every day 1.5 to 2 hours and they really seem to appreciate it.
2) Thibgs are not wonderful on the home front, I am just unhappy and angry so the minute the kids go to bed I am out at the gym… Good for my heart health wise but not otherwise. I did run a 5k in less time than last year so booya.
3) my older son Andrew with autism is changing schools … He is going to his brothers school! Yay William is so excited about Andrew joining him he can barely contain himself.
4) we are broke as a joke … It’s just dumb how broke we are… I hate it.
5) My 20 year High school reunion is coming up… And I have to go… Kind of a rule when you are planning it.
6) I have a secret I can’t tell you ….
7) my dog prefers to pee on my clothes more than any other family member… Effer